April 2018 edition of Policy in your Pocket now out
The latest TSNLA monthly policy briefing called Policy in your Pocket is now out. It contains summary information and links to everything that is going on in the world of adult education policy and funding, plus details of free resources and opportunities for development.
The current issue is April 2018, and it includes:
- AEB & devolution update
- National Retraining Scheme
- Integrated Communities Strategy
- ESOL news
- Review of Post-18 Funding
- Review of FE Funding?
- Spring Statement
- Commission on Lifelong Learning
- Apprenticeships update
- VAT on sub-contracting
- Other news in brief (including Employer research on return to work programmes; Functional Skills; T-Levels – new consultations; Provider access to schools; AELP resigns from Education and Training Foundation; Brexit and the potential impact on learning; Help for young people into employment; Social Mobility Commission; Learning at Work Week; Festival of Learning; National Numeracy Day; and Quick Reads)
- Focus on Funding, Resources & Events (including TSNLA/ETF Continuing Professional Development Bursary Scheme; Digital toolkit; NotWithoutMe Accelerator programme; and Know your rights – a guide for migrants)